To sign in and connect G Suite accounts to Leave Me Alone, you need to add us to your list of connected apps.
2 steps. 3 minutes to complete.
- Sign in to your Google Admin Console and go to Security. (Sign in using an administrator account).
- Scroll to the bottom and click API Controls.
- Under App access control click MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
- Click Configure new app and select OAuth App Name Or Client ID.
- Enter the Client ID
229643572503-d51b5c1infuudehgdlg1q0sigjella2h.apps.googleusercontent.com, click Search
- In the list of results click Select for LeaveMeAlone. (Google is still using our old logo and it will update soon).
- Check the box to select the LeaveMeAlone Client ID and click Select.
- Choose Trusted: Can access all Google services and click Configure.
You can now connect your Gmail G Suite accounts to Leave Me Alone and start cleaning your inboxes.