Three steps. 2-3 minutes to complete.
Step 1 : Enable IMAP
- Go to your Gmail settings Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "IMAP access" section, select Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes (don't forget this step ⚠️).
Step 2 : Turn on 2-Step Verification
- Go to your Google Account Security tab.
- On the Signing in to Google panel, click 2-Step Verification.
- Click Get started and follow the steps.
Step 3 : Create an App Password
- Go to your Google Account Security tab again.
- On the Signing in to Google panel, click App Passwords.
- At the bottom, choose Select app and choose Other (Custom Name).
- Enter "Leave Me Alone" and choose GENERATE.
- Copy the App Password (the 16-character code in the yellow bar on your device) - don't forget this bit ️⚠️.
You can now connect your Gmail to Leave Me Alone using your email address and the App Password you just generated.